LOOOOONG one
Tuesday, May 02, 2006, 6:12 PM
A REALLY LONG ENTRY...
hiya guys. you know what i realized? here's what i realized. I've been writing all about SATS in my previous posts. Okay im gonna change the boring and stupid subject. One reason is that i flunked both Science and Math, and the probability of NOT flunking English tomorrow is 0.000000000000000..1 out of 10000000000...0. Ok. Another reason is... i've totally given up on myself, and i mean GIVEN UP. I've finally come to know of the appalling fact that I'M STUDYING SO HARD FOR NOTHING!!!! I've spent HOURS and HOURS and HOURS studying NON STOP,
AND I STILL FLUNKED MY MOCK SATS!!
Okay that sounded really depressing. But anyways, a change in subject, as i promised. So, i've been updating regularly these days, because i need something to distract my fragile state of mind right now. If the pressure continues to build up in me, im gonna get a FATAL MENTAL BREAKDOWN. Yes, like, elevators breaking down. That kinda break down. Okay, im talking to myself. First sign of madness. If i continue to do this, please don't hesitate to dial 911..if you're in the US, and 999, if you're in Singapore. You have been warned. I may do all sorts of loony stuff when i finally go mad..making it clear that i've not gone entirely MAD as of now. Yet. So just be prepared for the BIG DAY when i finally go.....TREMENDOUSLY MAD. MWAHAHAHA. *EVIL LAUGHTER*. Okay, that's like the second sign of madness.
NO.
THIS IS IT.
I'm staying away from everyone from now to to prevent innocent organisms from getting the contagious joy-ga-loomia disease.
...
okay i made that up. But anyway. Im so bored..Macbeth isn't very interesting after all. I don't usually do exceptionally well in English back in Singapore, especially not in the field of comprehension, so now im starting to doubt my ability of even PASSING tomorrow's reading paper.
NO.
THE WORST IS YET TO COME.
WRITTTTTTTTTTTTTING PAPPERRRRRRRRRRR!!
im SO gonna fail it. I ain't no talented storyteller, and i'm not improving my writing skills wasting my time blogging here, and that is why im gonna fail the writing paper on thursday. Congratulate me! =(
SIGH my post is getting soooo loooong. okay, gotta stop now. System's gonna crash if i dont. Okay. So......what was i saying? oh ya, gonna stop now.
Wake up, if any of you fell asleep halfway..and good job to those who managed to keep your eyelids open to finish reading my awfully looooong blog entry. Okay, enough is enough, joy, goodbye everyone. Wish me luck for tomorrow =(
BUHBYE
hiya guys. you know what i realized? here's what i realized. I've been writing all about SATS in my previous posts. Okay im gonna change the boring and stupid subject. One reason is that i flunked both Science and Math, and the probability of NOT flunking English tomorrow is 0.000000000000000..1 out of 10000000000...0. Ok. Another reason is... i've totally given up on myself, and i mean GIVEN UP. I've finally come to know of the appalling fact that I'M STUDYING SO HARD FOR NOTHING!!!! I've spent HOURS and HOURS and HOURS studying NON STOP,
AND I STILL FLUNKED MY MOCK SATS!!
Okay that sounded really depressing. But anyways, a change in subject, as i promised. So, i've been updating regularly these days, because i need something to distract my fragile state of mind right now. If the pressure continues to build up in me, im gonna get a FATAL MENTAL BREAKDOWN. Yes, like, elevators breaking down. That kinda break down. Okay, im talking to myself. First sign of madness. If i continue to do this, please don't hesitate to dial 911..if you're in the US, and 999, if you're in Singapore. You have been warned. I may do all sorts of loony stuff when i finally go mad..making it clear that i've not gone entirely MAD as of now. Yet. So just be prepared for the BIG DAY when i finally go.....TREMENDOUSLY MAD. MWAHAHAHA. *EVIL LAUGHTER*. Okay, that's like the second sign of madness.
NO.
THIS IS IT.
I'm staying away from everyone from now to to prevent innocent organisms from getting the contagious joy-ga-loomia disease.
...
okay i made that up. But anyway. Im so bored..Macbeth isn't very interesting after all. I don't usually do exceptionally well in English back in Singapore, especially not in the field of comprehension, so now im starting to doubt my ability of even PASSING tomorrow's reading paper.
NO.
THE WORST IS YET TO COME.
WRITTTTTTTTTTTTTING PAPPERRRRRRRRRRR!!
im SO gonna fail it. I ain't no talented storyteller, and i'm not improving my writing skills wasting my time blogging here, and that is why im gonna fail the writing paper on thursday. Congratulate me! =(
SIGH my post is getting soooo loooong. okay, gotta stop now. System's gonna crash if i dont. Okay. So......what was i saying? oh ya, gonna stop now.
Wake up, if any of you fell asleep halfway..and good job to those who managed to keep your eyelids open to finish reading my awfully looooong blog entry. Okay, enough is enough, joy, goodbye everyone. Wish me luck for tomorrow =(
BUHBYE
Joy ♥