Heheee
Thursday, May 25, 2006, 8:58 PM
I dont wanna do it, but i have to, because if i dont, it's gonna hurt a lot.
I dont wish to know what happened, but the more i know, the more i dont wanna do it.
Im trusted, and treated like gold. But i dont wanna do it.
Sometimes you dont want to hurt anyone. Sometimes you dont wanna be entirely truthful to your friends. Sometimes what people do or say makes you feel that life can be really awkward.
I dont wanna do it. But do i have any other choices? Not letting anything or anyone get hurt?
No.
I dont wish to know what happened, but the more i know, the more i dont wanna do it.
Im trusted, and treated like gold. But i dont wanna do it.
Sometimes you dont want to hurt anyone. Sometimes you dont wanna be entirely truthful to your friends. Sometimes what people do or say makes you feel that life can be really awkward.
I dont wanna do it. But do i have any other choices? Not letting anything or anyone get hurt?
No.
Joy ♥